Buyers Terms of Service
- Only registered Buyers may purchase on Willix.net. To register is free and if you do, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Orders are purchased through the order button found on a Seller’s gig and merch page.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method outside of Willix.net.
- When purchasing a gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their gig post. Buyers shall take precautions in the commercial use of any materials delivered by the Seller as part of the purchased gig. The Selller is solely responsible to make sure that all delivered gigs do not infringe any patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
- Buyers undertake to comply with Willix community standards, applicable to the Willix community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Buyers are encouraged to settle conflicts with their Sellers. If for any reason the Buyer and the Seller can not agree, and will result to non-permitted usage on the marketplace, Buyers can contact Willix for assistance. For more information about disputes, order cancellations and refunds, please refer to the Payment Terms below.
- Buyers with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed and further action may done.
- Buyers are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Buyers shall not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Willix to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Willix.
- Once a gig or merch is delivered to the Buyer, he/she has 24 hours (if gig) and 3 days (if merch) to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered complete and closed.
- The request to return a gig will be settled between the Seller and the Buyer and may be elevated to Willix in case of failure to resolve. The request to return a merch shall be handled by Willix and subject to evaluation based on the warranty clauses.
- Buyers are allowed to post reviews on a specific transaction for up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to a transaction after 10 days.
- Buyers are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Willix will not be held responsible for any damages that might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers pay Willix in advance to create an order. Please see available payment methods.
- A refund may be entertained before the delivery of the gig or merch and shall be communicated by the Buyer via the Contact Us link.
- Once a gig or merch is produced and delivered to the Buyer, he/she has three (3) days to respond. Any complaints or request to return of for refund shall be communicated to Willix via the Contact Us link. If no response is provided within the 3-day period, the order will be considered complete and closed and the Buyer waives his/her right to complain, to return the merch or gig, or to ask for refund.
- We do not quarantee that Willix.net will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- Sellers should use their own virus protection software and configure their information technology, computer programs, and platform to remain secure.
- Sellers must not misuse the Willix platform by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful and disruptive. Sellers must attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Willix platform, the server on which it is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Willix platform. You must not attach the Willix platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Republic Act No. 10175 (AN ACT DEFINING CYBERCRIME, PROVIDING FOR THE PREVENTION, INVESTIGATION, SUPPRESSION AND THE IMPOSITION OF PENALTIES THEREFOR AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES). In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Willix platform will cease immediately.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WILLIXNOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH WILLIX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.